Profili i kompanisë: Balkan Finance Investment Group është një ndër grupet private investuese më të mëdha në Shqipëri dhe rajon, i pranishëm me aktivitete për zhvillimin e pasurive të paluajtshme, shitjet me pakicë, ofrimin e shërbimeve dhe manaxhimin e hapësirave tregtare apo industriale, telekomunikacion, industria minerare, financime dhe programe besimi për konsumatorët.
Neptun shpk është pjesë e Balfin Group e specializuar tregetimin e pajisjeve Elektroshtepiake.

Position Overview

The Commercial Analyst will develop reporting/analysis key factor reports and/or written summaries to aid various decision making processes for the company. This includes analysis for long-term market planning, reporting for daily business tactical meeting, external market research and other line of business key factors.

Essential Job Functions

• Assist Commercial managers in analyzing data for Retail & Wholesale market. Identify trends, barriers, and provide recommendations to enable obtaining the market level growth goals;
  • Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to management including variance analysis;
  • Analyze sales pipeline versus volume goals and develop summaries to determine action steps;
  • Analysis of the sales, stocks level, stock aging and supplies;
  • Analysis of the effects of realized promotions, preparing models for promotions, sales actions, etc.;
  • Manage monthly forecasting process, adjustments and reporting;
  • Assist market research in data analysis needs;
  • Entering and changing of the prices of the products in the Software, as well as entering inputs regarding promotions, bundling, etc.;
  • Parameterization of the clients’ data in the Software;
  • Act as the team expert in data analysis tools and processes;

Other Skills:

• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
  • Finance and/or accounting knowledge is preferred but not required.
  • 1-3 years of work experience preferred.
  • Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel (advance level),
  • Excellent analytical skill set.
  • Ability to work with large data sets.
  • Initiative with strong work standards – identifies what needs be done and takes action before being asked
  • Ability to work independently.
  • High tolerance and ability to manage and deliver on multiple competing priorities

• Interested candidates may send their applications by using our e-mail address hr@neptun.al

• Application Deadline: 30/10/2016

Apliko