It was Friday afternoon, and Suela was in my office for a job interview. She had applied for Chief Finance Officer vacancy for an International company. The interview passed perfectly and she, for sure, was one of the strongest candidates for the position we were searching. Surprisingly at the last section of questions she confessed to me a sad story related one of her previous jobs. It was sad and ridiculous…sex stories

She has been shocked from the way her previous colleague was managing the relationship with her own boss…they were Lovers…her Boss and her parallel colleague…and…they were having sex at the job place…at the Boss’s office…

Suela, was explaining how difficult was to handle such situations, and how embarrassing was to knock on the door of her own Boss…very difficult was also to stomach the behavior of her colleague that had no limits in communication and gestures…the job place suddenly was a kind of “Ibiza” where were missing only bikinis, slippers and also the “sex on the beach” cocktails…This was the way the business was running, and the sad and funny result was that she had to work for two…because her “successful” colleague was not performing her tasks, but after every better “office performings” more “Boss” she was feeling herself among other colleagues…she was the “other Boss” …the no limits Boss…

Suela, had a question all the time, that how this could be possible…but later heard that this was not the only “sad” story and this was not “the only” company in Albania, operating “Ibiza Style”…

It is true! Just we have never spoken openly for such issue…our labor market is complicated and has many issues, and this is one of them…We have no boundaries, no faith in professionalism, no desire to move ahead, no manners, no action…we even do not speak for these issues…but this is the fact…we go to work to be paid and also “pass the time”, and when I say “we” I mean the “we” that does such “miracles”…

Is it difficult to keep ourselves away from each other “sexually” when we are at work?! Does it mean that being the Boss means “power”…and power means “money” and “sex”…is it right?! Does it mean that having an affair with the Boss will definitely bring you money and less work, and also “power” over your colleagues?!

This is sad, because the business is influenced directly…and also the results…we are still in changeover of our minds…our state of mind is compromised…

I have a question for this category of Managers and Employees: Have you ever thought that what would come next?! Have you ever thought about the “after-sex solutions”? I think, that after you pass certain boundaries, things will never be the same again…you will never be the same…and you will have less chances to move on with your career…

Për tek diskutimet mbi këtë tematikë klikoni