Zona/Rruga : Dhermi /Peribolo, Lagja Kallam Japim me qira tre hyrje (google maps 40.154786, 19.621067) ,cdo hyrje ka dy dhoma dhe nje banje, cdo dhome mer dy persona cdo dhome eshte e pajisur me 1 krevat dopio , pa ambjent gatimi.Uji eshte direct nga burimi pa nderprerje. Distanca nga deti 350m Ne Gust ofrohet mengjesi dhe fruta nga baca jone ,gjithashtu parkimi eshte i garantuar.Per korektesi ju informojm se qen-mache etj. nuk akomodojme ne ambjentet tona.... Jeni te mirpritur..... (Dhërmi is one of the nine villages of the Himara region/municipality, in Albania. The village lies 42 kilometers south of the city of Vlorë (the capital of the Prefecture) and about the same distance north of the southern city of Sarandë. The village is built on a slope of the Ceraunian Mountains, at approximately 200 meters in altitude. The mountains descend to the southwest into the Ionian coast and Corfu in the distance to the south. The inhabitants of Dhërmi speak a variant of the Himariote Greek dialect, characterized by archaic features not retained in modern Greek. Recently, the coastal area has seen a boom in the construction of accommodation facilities, such as villas and house complexes.) In the village of Dhërmi we offer for renting 3 apartments (google maps 40.154786, 19.621067), each apartment has 2 rooms and a bathroom, each room has a double bed. The apartments can be rent as a whole or just as one room, each apartment has an refrigerator and warm water, don’t have kitchen or cooking areas. The water is directly from a spring and is cold and clear for drinking. The distance from the sea is 400 meters and it’s above a wonderful beach 15min walking. In the month of August breakfast and fruits from our garden can be included. The parking is free of charge, unfortunately our apartments are not pet-friendly. If you have any other question don't hesitate asking us. Usually we have offer options contact as for further information’s.E-MAIL: lanas_apartments@yahoo.com TEL:00355 692144398

kontaktoWhatsApp