PDA

View Full Version : Web and graphic design

edvin.p
21.04.2010, 19:10
Web Design

I design and set up small webpages as well as larger websites and portals which are using content management systems. I mostly have experience in setting up, maintaining and designing templates for websites using the open source Joomla CMS

Print Design

I design and prepare for print various items in vector graphics, such as leaflets, brochures, stationery, logos, business cards, calendars, wedding invitations, CD/DVD labels, covers and boxes and so on.

Photography

I mostly do portraits, food photography and photojournalism. I have held 2 photo exhibitions, the first one, titled “The contrasts of South Africa: Life in Khayelithsa” (2005) focuses on the township of Khayelitsha, in the outskirts of Cape Town, South Africa. My second photo exhibition, titled “The Everyday life if Albanian women” (2010) portrays Albanian women of different backgrounds in their everyday activities, mostly performing work. The exhibition to draw attention to gender issues in Albania.

I use a Canon EOS 450D camera and a Canon EF 70 - 200mm F4.0 L IS lens to shoot most of the portraits and other photos featuring people

e-mail: kadriaavik(at)yahoo.com
Phone: +372 56629573
http://kadri10.pri.ee/portfolio/

Tel. : +372 6409 173

Cel. : +372 56629573