PDA

View Full Version : Shqiperi, shes apartament 2 Katshe 163 m² 100.000 Euro (Qeparo/Fshati Siper)

Endri Gjokrushi
09.12.2015, 16:13
Zona/Rruga : Qeparo/Fshati Siper

Shes nje toke truall me siperfaqe 163 m2, ne Qeparo fshat (ne fshatin e vjeter, lart ne mal).

Mbi kete truall, eshte e ndertuar prej shume vitesh nje shtepi 2 kateshe dhe nje kat bodrum, me siperfaqe kati 70 m2. Shtepia aktualisht eshte ne gjendje te rrenuar dhe duhet rimodeluar edhe pozicionimi i saj. Cdo dhome ka qene me oxhak. Disa dritare jane me pamje nga deti dhe nga fusha e Qeparoit.

Shtepia ka nevoje per riparime kapitale, ose te shembet dhe te rindertohet serish. Eshte e ndertuar me gure. Preferohen bleres te huaj.

I'm selling a site with surface of 163 m2 in Qeparo village (in the old village, up in the mountain).

On this site, many years from now has been build a 2 floor house with a basement as well, with a surface of 70 m2 each floor. The house actually is not in a good shape and needs major investments in order to reconstruct it or to give to it a new positioning. All rooms had chimneys in each of the floors. Some of the windows face the field of Qeparo full with olive trees and the see, seen from the mountain.

The house needs capital repairs or the best thing to do is to put the house down and to build a new one, with a different positioning.

The land and the house have Certificate of ownership issued from the Real Estate Office of Vlora.

Foreign buyers are preferred.

Tel. : 0695392523

Cel. : 0695392523