PDA

View Full Version : Tirane, jap me qera Vile 3 Katshe 120 m² 1.200 Euro (Rruga Bejto Isufi Nr.1, Tirane)

besmir.dedja
25.02.2016, 16:46
3 floor villa for rent in the area near "Kodra e Priftit" in Tirana.

Villa for rent in Bejto Sufi street in Tirana, in the area of "Kodra e Priftit".

The villa is composed of 3 floors with 120 m2 each one, and about 280 m2 garden around the house, including parking space for two cars.

The first floor has two unfurnished big rooms and a toilet.

The second floor of the villa has a living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and bathroom. All furnished.

The third floor comes with a modern style and has a large living room with functional fireplace, spacious kitchen and dining area, bedroom, balcony, and bathroom.

Also this floor is fully furnished (new furniture) in modern style, and the floor is in parquet.

Heating and cooling are provided with air conditioning.

The garden provides parking area (garage) and is surrounded with trees and flowers.

The area is very quiet and only 15 minutes from the center of Tirana.

Price: 1200 Euro/month.

Please contact me by e-mail: besmir_dedja@yahoo.com

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Vile 3 kateshe me qera ne zonen afer Porcelanit (Kodres se Priftit) ne TiraneVile me qera ne rrugen Bejto Sufi ne Tirane, ne zonen e Kodres se Priftit.

Vila eshte e perbere nga 3 kate me rreth 120 m2 cdo kat, dhe rreth 280 m2 oborr perreth shtepise.

Kati i Pare ka 2 dhoma te medhaja te pamobiluara dhe tualet.

Kati i dyte i viles ka sallon, kuzhine, 2 dhoma gjumi, dhe tualet. Te gjitha te mobiluara.

Kati i trete vjen me nje stil modern dhe ka sallon te madh me oxhak funksional, bashkangjitur ka kuzhinen dhe zonen e ngrenjes, dhome gjumi, ballkon, tualet.

Edhe ky kat ofrohet komplet i mobiluar me stil modern dhe te gjitha te reja dhe i shtruar me parket.

Ngrohja dhe ftohja sigurohen me kondicioner.

Oborri perreth siguron vend parkimi dhe pjese te gjelberuar me peme dhe lule te ndryshme.

Zona eshte e qete, me largesi vetem 15 min nga qendra e Tiranes.

Cmimi 1200 Euro/muaj.

Ju lutem kontaktoni me e-mail: besmir_dedja@yahoo.com