PDA

View Full Version : Real Translator Jobs

usalotto
10.03.2015, 11:17
Can You Speak English?
Can You Speak Albanian?

WE HAVE A JOB FOR YOU!

Thousands of people online are discovering how doing simple translator jobs from home can be very profitable! See how they're making money doing this by signing up now!

Work with established, REAL companies and individuals.
Work from home, full or part time.
Set your own hours.
Choose to get paid in US dollars or in your own currency.
Get paid with Paypal, Xoom, bank deposit, check or even Western Union!

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I'm not totally fluent in English, can I still make money?
A: Yes, certainly. Not everyone can speak perfect english, in fact 99% of people who speak English as a second language do not. Many of these jobs are very simple, so even if your English is not great, you will still definitely have an opportunity to get some great translator jobs you can do right from your home. We also have some amazing tools to help you translate words you may not know making your work very easy!

Q: How much money can I make?
A: Your earnings potential is really up to you. The harder you work, the more you can make. There are many translators earning well over $100,000 usd a year. If you work hard and actually follow the instructions, it is possible you can also. Using the tips and resources found in RealTranslatorJobs.com, and putting in a good effort, there is a good chance you can make a very solid income.

Q: How long until I get my first payment?
A: This depends on what company you are working with. Most companies will pay as soon as the job is complete and will give you the choice of receiving the money through paypal, check, xoom or bank deposit. Most of these companies are pretty flexible because of the desperate need to find online language translators. There are also some companies who are willing to pay half of the money up front if you are just doing a quick job for them.

Q: Do you offer a guarantee I will make money?
A: No, we can't make any guarantees about how much you can earn but we do provide you with everything you need so you can start making good money translating online. HOWEVER, we do offer a 60-day unconditional money back guarantee so if you find that it is too difficult for you to make money, we will refund your membership fee within the first 60 days. We are confident you will be very happy and making money quickly which is why we offer such a great money back guarantee.

Q: Will I have to buy anything else after I signup?
A: No, absolutely not. Your only cost is your 1 time fee to join RealTranslatorJobs.com which includes everything you need to start working with these online translation companies.

Q: What countries are eligible to join?
A: Citizens of ALL countries can join.

Q: Is RealTranslatorJobs going to be my employer?
A: RealTranslatorJobs.com does not employ you. You'll be employed directly by the companies and individuals that hire you to do translation jobs. RealTranslatorJobs.com provides you with the largest online job database of online translator jobs as well as the best training tools available. You'll be able to choose which freelance translator jobs interest you.

APLIKO KETU:
http://www.realtranslatorjobs.com/?hop=m3ba2012